October 25-26: Farm and Ranch Show at Victoria Community Center (2905 E North Street)
- Come see the Scherer Kubota RTV 1140X Raffle item for this year and get you some tickets. Wednesday we are there 10 am to 5 pm and Thursday 10 am to 5 pm. If unable to make it, you can purchase tickets through this site.
October 31: Trunk or Treat at American Legion Post 166 ( 1402 E Santa Rosa St)
- We will be passing out candies along with other non profits and businesses for the Halloween Holidays.
November 11: Veterans Day Parade, Downtown Victoria and Luncheon at the VFW Hall
- Our heroes and volunteers along with their families will be walking and riding in the Victoria County Veterans Day Parade starting at 10 am downtown. Then we will be serving meals to veterans, their families, widows of veterans at the VFW Hall (2001 Lova Dr) from 11 am to 1 pm. If you are shut in and would like a delivery – please contact 361-935-7414 and we can add you to the list.
December 7: Volunteer Appreciation Dinner at VFW Hall (2001 Lova Dr)
- We thank our previous members as well as those who want to get more involved by hosting a meal and give out the 2018 dates!! We open doors at 6 pm and meal served at 7 pm. If you are interested in attending – email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure there are enough goodies.
December 14: Poker Tournament at Jaycee Hall (2905 E North Street)
- Ending our year with a Christmas Poker tournament – doors open at 5:30 pm with $100 buy in and opportunity to buy back. Your buy in gets you a steak dinner that begins at 6 pm with the tournament shortly to follow at 7 pm. We would love to have you – more info Ron – 361-935-7414
Dates to mark down for 2018:
February 3: Port Lavaca Muster at Bauer Center (2300TX-35 Port Lavaca)
- Hosting our second year of a smaller Muster (fundraiser) in the great town of Port Lavaca. We will have table sponsorships for sell that seat 8, with steak dinner, commemorative gifts for guest, open bar and opportunity to play lots of games to win prizes. Doors open at 3 pm, Meal served at 6 pm, Live Auction at 7pm. Want to donate, sponsor or get involved – email@example.com or 361-935-7414
April 7: Victoria Muster at Victoria Community Center (2905 E North Street)
- We are in our Ninth Year here in Victoria holding this Muster (large fundraiser) – it is a sell out crowd from the past few years. Tables are $600 – seats 8 for a steak dinner, open bar, commemorative gifts for guest and lots of fun. New games and activities to come this year – stay tuned!! Want to donate, sponsor or get involved – firstname.lastname@example.org or 361-935-7414